I own a self storage company with 38 employees, 44 properties, 1,138,000 square feet and 8,551 units in 7 states. We have raised over $20 million from outside investors. Our company is fully remote with 19 employees in the Philippines, 4 in Colombia and 15 in the United States spread out all over the country.
In this consulting package I’m an open book on how we acquire properties, structure our deals, manage the business and build our company.
Package – $2,500
I send you the following documentation by email:
- My monthly cashflow projection model (this is the key aspect of analyzing new deals)
- A list of items you need to get from the listing agent or owner in order to analyze a deal
- My Due Diligence list (after you’re under contract)
- My list of software and tools I use to do a market study and operate a facility
- My prospectus that I send to potential investors (if you plan to raise money)
- My LOI template you can use to put an offer on a property
Prior to our call you get the necessary information from the listing agent, do a brief market study, and fill out the unit mix section of the model.
You have a 1 hour phone call with me to basically walk through taking a new facility through underwriting. Estimating costs, projecting revenue, and figuring out what the facility is worth to you. We discuss and I answer questions on the other information provided on the bullet below.
One hour is included in this package. Additional time available if necessary $500 per 1/2 hour.
Reach out to me for more details @ [email protected]
Buying any real estate asset is risky and it’s critical you do additional research beyond our call.