STAY UP TO DATE
My brother Andrew, owner of The Lawn Squad, and I were in the market for a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software to utilize as his business scaled. He didn’t have time to prepare quotes, make schedules, send invoices and collect payment all while staying organized. We shopped for several days, looked at many companies, got...
Show notes from Episode 118 of the Sweaty Startup podcast. Sponsored by Jobber. Kevin Graham sparked my interest when he appeared on one of my favorite episodes of the Tropical MBA podcast talking about making money with Amazon Affiliate links. It was recorded back in 2017. It was a game of SEO – ranking on...
Fitness and Health, My Routines, Show notes
My evening routine consists of preparing for 2 things: Good sleep and my morning routine. There are enough people who preach the importance of sleep so I’ll talk about my morning and how important that is to my life. For me the morning is the only time of day where I get uninterrupted time to...
Show notes from podcast episode 79. This is an analytical approach to identifying and exploring new business opportunities. This is designed around service based businesses but the concepts can be applied to any business. In order to compete you need to have a competitive advantage in one of three areas: speed, price or quality. The...
SHARE YOUR SWEATY STARTUP STORY
Want to share your story on the show? If you have a sweaty startup story, you can apply to appear on the podcast.
- At least $150k a year in annual revenue
- Service-based business with a human touch or real estate related (can be online but can’t be software / product based)
- At least 1 employee (the more the merrier)
- Must be your full-time gig
- Must be willing to share financial information like revenue, margin, etc. (Name and location can be hidden in the post and podcast titling so you don’t show up in search engines if you would like privacy)
THE SWEATY STARTUP NEWSLETTER
The most popular way to connect with us is through our weekly newsletter. We deliver great business advice and ideas in a short, concise manner. No spam. No BS…. just actionable content to help you grow your business.