Nick sold his service business in January 2021 for 7 figures and now focuses on his real estate business full time. He has acquired 42 self storage facilities with over 1,000,000 square feet under management. His has raised over $20m in outside capital for the acquisitions and is fully vertically integrated with 31 employees on staff from acquisitions to finance to operations and customer service. Read more on Nick's journey by clicking the About tab in the menu above.
Get notified of new courses
The most popular way to connect with us is through our weekly newsletter. We deliver great business advice and ideas in a short, concise manner. No spam. No BS... just actionable content to help you grow your business.
Guides, posts, and episodes to help you launch your sweaty startup
The Sweaty Startup Podcast is packed with the principles, strategies, and methods used to grow successful companies.
The Nick Huber show is a short-form podcast on real estate, entrepreneurship and wealth.
Like minded people working together with the goal of getting a little better every day.
Sweaty Startup Story
I started the Sweaty Startup in December of 2018 because I believe the Shark Tank and Tech Crunch culture is ruining the real spirit of low-risk entrepreneurship.
- At least $150k a year in annual revenue
- Service-based business with a human touch or real estate related (can be online but can't be software / product based)
- At least 1 employee (the more the merrier)
- Must be your full-time gig
- Must be willing to share financial information like revenue, margin, etc. (Name and location can be hidden in the post and podcast titling so you don't show up in search engines if you would like privacy)